Celebrate your Company Anniversary in Style.
Promote your Corporate Anniversary in an Unorthodox way!
Coca Cola 125th Anniversary- Setting the industry milestone
The huge multinational drinks conglomerate, Coca Cola celebrated its 125th Anniversary this year, and showed the drinks industry why it is still a market leader globally. As part of its anniversary promos it released around 12 promotional items, ranging from expensive high end gifts to freebies. All of these gifts are available on the Coca Cola website for customers to browse through:
Some promotional products such as the Coca Cola book and the Crystal Coca Cola bottle seem very expensive and are obviously aimed at the high end consumers, or maybe given out as corporate gifts to some of the companies larger clients.
These products show us how not only can celebrating your corporate anniversary give you free advertising and brand awareness, it can also make you money!
The other interesting promotional product here is the conjunction of the company and some major board game brands. This is a very good way of promoting your anniversary, as you now have the brand identity of two firms promoting your corporate birthday!
Why celebrate your anniversary?
- It is the perfect time to bring positive attention to your company. The fact is that over half business will not even survive their first year of trading- so why not make sure consumers are aware that your company is a survivor?
- Reinforce your brand and company image- By celebrating a anniversary your corporation is able to strengthen brand identity and attract the attention of industry analysts
- Promote innovation- Anniversaries are the perfect time for your company to reveal a new product,or a change in corporate strategy, as it gives you the maximum positive coverage to strengthen strategic decisions
- Inspiration- By publicizing your anniversary this inspires employees and customers- if you are working with an company that has just celebrated its 25th year of trading, it inspires you to continue this longevity. Customers feel that they are linked to an institution once they know how old you are- it gives emphasis to your strong business acumen.
- Promotion- Probably the most important of all reasons. Your anniversary gives you the perfect time to promote your business through promotional products, discounts etc the list is endless. Make sure that your company is heard, you can use this time to talk about how you have helped your local communities through CSR for consumers, and how you have increased your market share by 5% for shareholders.
- Anniversary Promotional Products- Yellow Tail Wine
- Jack & Jill 40th Anniversary Promos
- Ingrid Millet 50th anniversary promotions
- 70th Anniversary promo gifts for B&W
- Anniversary Coins – Celebrate, Commemorate, Collect!
- Anniversary Promo – Grand Marnier Celebrating 150 Years
- 75th Anniversary- Limited Edition promotional gifts for Caltex
- Sportshouse 25th Anniversary Promo
- 50th Birthday Promo Gift- Hello Kitty Fever in HK
- Company Anniversary- Promotional Gifts